We Believe in Maximizing Human Potential
The Oniru Group has taken very deliberate steps to make sure that we foster a strong climate for small business growth with many local community partners including college and universities, economic development agencies, chambers of commerce, and other community organizations.
The Oniru Group Small Business Consultant has worked to establish additional contacts in local chambers of commerce, economic development or business networking groups within smaller targeted communities to ensure that no client within the district will be void of services. These select partners include the Greater Dayton Minority Business Assistance Center (MBAC) and the Dayton Chamber of Commerce Minority Business Partnership (MBP) and the Miami Valley Community Action Partnership (CAP). The collaborations services cover small business development, minority business development, and minority business advocacy.
Small Business Consulting Services
Through our past small business consulting services, The Oniru Group offers a wide range of services including:
- Business assessment valuation
- Cash flow analysis
- Financial projections development
- One-on-one business counseling
- Identifying sources of capital
- Inventory control assessment
- Market feasibility and research
- Marketing strategy development
- Strategic business planning
- Workshops and training program